Sunday, February 24, 2013

SHOCKER: Not 'From Justin to Kelly'…'From Bad to Good'

For some time, I've made it my goal to reunite one of the screen's most awkward and preposterous couples, Justin Guarini and Kelly Clarkson.

Why?

First of all, I really feel sorry for Justin.  Nobody even knows who he is anymore, and it's entirely the fault of the movie they were contractually obliged to make. (Or the studio's; they chose to have it coincide with the release of his first album.) I think it would really be a good idea to give him a second chance by getting them back together, provided that they both can act.

Furthermore, I think it would be neat because it would be nostalgic for the millions of people who watched the first American Idol.

And it just so happens this is the movie I'd like to try this stunt on.

No comments:

Post a Comment